The Annapurna circuit trek is an extraordinary trek, still one of the world's best in terms of culture and environmental diversity. Even though the roads are being construting Annapurna Circuit trek provides you dramatic changes in landscape, culture and climate. Following a careful acclimatization program, we head north-west over the 5400 meter Thorung La (pass) and descend steeply down to the sacred shrine of Muktinath in the Mustang district. The trek ends with your flight from Jomsom to Pokhara
Included: · Local bus/jeep from KTM to trekking starting point.
· 12 night accommodation in local tea house on twin sharing basis, common bath/toilet.
· 13 breakfasts, 12 lunch and 12 dinner (Tea/Coffee, desert, drinking water cost extra)
· guide and porter including their meals, accommodations, and insurance.
· Trekking permit and national park fee.
· Jomsom to Pokhara flight ticket.
What to bring and What to expect?
Please find Gear List & Trekking Tips here: http://bit.ly/1q
Not included: · Any transport from pokhara after finishing of trek
· Client's personal expenses (such as laundry, phone calls, cigarettes, bar bills/soft/hot drinks /mineral water, extra snacks on the way etc).
· Clients personal items such as medications, clothing and equipment (sleeping bag and down jacket could be rented in Kathmandu).
· Hot showers and attached bathrooms; should these be available in the teahouses and should the lodge owner charges extra for these.
· Comprehensive travel insurance that covers emergency evacuation from remote mountain locations as well as the standard cover like trip cancellation, lost baggage etc.
· Any unforeseen expenses due to delays or diversions due to events outside the operators control, for example landslides or strikes.
All other expenses not stated as included in the above
This tour is not recommended for Children
Budget: Local Tea-House Stay with Shared Bathroom
Budget: Local Bus, walking, Flight Tickets
Manang, Thorong La Pass, Muktinath, Jomsom
Warm sweater, Jackets, Trousers, sunscreen and good walking boots