Hvis du har brug for at bestille til flere personer/grupper, kan du kontakte en af vores rejsekonsulenter - de er klar til at hjælpe dig med din bestilling!
Kathmandu, the capital city of Nepal, which has an exclusive blend of art, culture, history and religion. It bears varieties from pre-history of modern art, culture and custom. This trip mightbe the bestchoice to explore the real and exclusive mixtures of Nepalese art and culture in the area of Kathmandu.Included: · Mt. Bike with helmet
· Biking Guide
· Packed lunch
Not included: · Clients' personal expenses (phone calls, cigarettes, bar bills/soft or hot drinks /mineral water, extra snacks etc.)
· Clients' personal items such as medications, clothing
· Travel insurance that covers emergency evacuation as well as the standard covers like trip cancellation, lost baggage, etc.
· Service tip – it is considered a good manner to tip your guide / driver / waiter/ etc
· Any unforeseen expenses due to delays or diversions of events beyond the operators' control, for example landslides or strikes etc.
All other expenses not stated as includes in the above
· See the Kathmandu Valley from a different perspective than walking
· Go beyond the crowed city
· View of Kathmandu valley
· Terraced landscapes and fields
Child age: No special rate, but pay the same price as adults This tour is not recommended for: Children below 15 years old
1 packed lunch
Nepal has the widest altitude range of any country on the earth. Each altitude has its own weather, from tropical heat to Arctic cold. In the main trekking seasons in the spring (March/April) and autumn (October/November), the weather is generally stable and even the high passes may be free of snow and relatively easy to traverse at times. But beware, you are heading into the World’s highest mountain range and be prepared for changes of temperature and weather. And though this period is generally expected to be dry, as everywhere, rainfall and gloomy weather may occur making the mountains less visible.
Tinpiple, Jhor, Tokha
· Comfortable Shoes · Sunscreen · Personal clothings · Insurance