Hvis du har brug for at bestille til flere personer/grupper, kan du kontakte en af vores rejsekonsulenter - de er klar til at hjælpe dig med din bestilling!
Feel the rush of soaring from tree to tree and rappelling through the jungle canopy. Up and down from side to side. Completing your first jump will make you love and enjoy the rest of the stations. Flight of the Gibbon is located outside Bangkok near the Chonburi province or in Chiang Mai. Both places are mountainous areas with tropical jungle.Included: Price included:
- Canopy adventure tour Flight of the Giboon Zip line 23 Platform
- VIP Round Trip transfer from Bangkok (max 9 pax per van)
-Welcome Drink, Meal
- English speaking tour guie
- Short safari tour , visit to Khao Kiaw Zoo
Not included: · Travel Insurance (Compulsory)
· Transport to/from starting point (Sukhumvit Soi 1, in front of Ariyasom Villa)
All other expenses not stated as included in the above.
· Experience Thailand’s lush, ancient rainforest from a different perspective
· 3 km of zip lines woven into the Thai jungle eco-system
· An adventurous day of flying, trailing and abseiling in natural surroundings
· Easy to reach from Bangkok – good if you want a day outside the city
Child age: No special child age, but pay same rate as adults. This tour is not recommended for: Children below 7 years or 120 centimetres of height due to safety requirements.
Throughout the year, but in June - October tropical showers are likely to occur in the daytime.
The best period is November - Febuary, when the weather is dry and the temperature is at its lowest (30 degrees). From March - May the temperature may be as high as 39 degrees at mid-day.
Light clothing/Mosquito repellent