Hvis du har brug for at bestille til flere personer/grupper, kan du kontakte en af vores rejsekonsulenter - de er klar til at hjælpe dig med din bestilling!
Cochin. A sweet colonial spot in the South-western part of India, and the gateway to Kerala – God's own country. A proud city of stories from the past and present, full of impressions and friendliness. The fishermen bargaining the price of today's catch. The traditional Chinese fishing nets slowly being lowered as the sun sets. And the families taking a stroll as the last rays of sun slowly disappears in the ocean's surface. You will take it all in as you bicycle the streets of Cochin in the early morning, and explore local farm life in the green outskirts. Neatly tied together with you being picked up upon arrival in the airport, train or bus station and transferred to your accommodation for the days ahead. This is your perfect soft landing in charming Cochin, and start on your India adventure.Included: Meals: 3 x Breakfasts, 1 x Lunch
Accommodation: 3 x nights on a backpack’ it hotel in standard room
Transport: AC car for the transfer with road taxes and parking fees
Driver: Chauffeur who speaks basic English
Others/Activities: Outskirts Farm tour and Bicycle tour
There is no overall guide on the tour, but a driver who speaks basic English. There may be English Speaking tour guides on the pre-organized day tours (only) according to itinerary.
Not included: · Meals other than the one mentioned in “Included in price”.
· Personal Travel Insurance (compulsory)
· Entry fees at the monuments
· Personal guide for the whole trip
All other expenses not stated as included in the above
· Get a comfortable start on your arrival in Kerala
· Explore the magnificent places in the magical Fort Kochi area – from the Chinese fishing nets to the remaining artefacts of the British colonial era
· Get a feel for the local life through a farm trip and a bike ride on the streets of Fort Cochin.
· Practicalities incl. transfer and accommodation taken care of so you can focus on exploring
· Infant and/or Child Sharing bed with parents - 1 to 5 years of age is free of charge if sharing bed with parents · Child - 6 to 11 will be treated as adults This tour is not recommended for: Bike riding is only allowed for children aged 10 years or above.
Standard room at a backpack'it place with personality
Private vehicle/car for transfers
Throughout the year - Kerala experiences pleasant weather throughout the year.
The best time to visit Kerala is in the months October to March, which is also the peak season for Kerala visits. June to August is the time for Monsoon
Cochin, Fort Kochi, Outskirts Cochin