Why join the Thailand Fitness Training Camp? It’s a life-changing experience that gives you the opportunity to devote serious time to your health and fitness. You will feel better, look better and gain new self-confidence.
No matter what your current level of fitness is, you can join the fitness training camp. Everyone is there with the same goal and that is to get fitter. This trip is about meeting people, while exploring a beautiful country and improving your all-round well-being at the same time. It’s the perfect combination for people who want to remain active, and then enjoy some well-deserved rest time at a beautiful resort in stunning surroudings.
World-Class CrossFit Style Training
It can be hard to get motivated to take your fitness training to the next level back home. One of the many great things about the fitness training camp is that you can take the time to devote to your health and fitness with no distractions. Not only that, but you will be supported 100% by our team of world-class fitness training professionals. For many it’s the push they’ve been needing.
It’s the facilities, trainers and the training that really set this camp apart. It’s not just the quantity of the workouts (you could train up to 8 hours a day in theory) - it’s the quality. We are constantly improving our fitness routines by incorporating the latest methods and techniques.
On average there can be 50-100 people training at the camp from all over the world, and it is not unusual to be working out with celebrities, professional athletes and fitness professionals who are on holiday and want to get in shape.
- Whether you want to get stronger, lose weight or just generally want to be fitter and healthier we can tailormake the ideal fitness training programme for you.
- This is a holiday as much as a bootcamp. It’s the perfect blend of relaxation and fitness training.
- It works! You will be amazed at your fitness improving efficiently with personal training mentor sessions every week.
- It’s really motivating - especially when training with people who all want the same thing!
- There is nothing stopping you from reaching your fitness goals with access to a comprehensive gym and training equipment.
- We use proven advanced fitness training techniques coupled with various different classes, so no matter what your fitness goals we can help you smash them. All of our fitness programs are taught by professional fitness trainers.
- This trip is about you, and improving your personal fitness with a plan based on your level and fitness goals in a supportive group environment.
- Nutritional requirements are taken care of. You don’t have to worry about what you eat, we have a dedicated meal plan to complement your fitness goals.
- Discover new ways to stay fit while trying new sports like Muay Thai & yoga (no extra costs).
- The fully equipped 3-floor fitness center is open full time from Monday to Sunday (no group sessions on Sundays) so there is no limit to how much you can train with unlimited gym access and a huge outdoor world-class training facility. There are always fitness trainers able to advise you and guide you throughout your workouts.
- We will also take you on fun and effective beach training excursions.
- You will meet like-minded people and make lifelong friends. If you are traveling alone, you won’t be on your own for long, as it’s a very welcoming environment and we will hook you up on Facebook prior to arrival.
Arrival & Introduction
You will be picked up from Phuket International Airport and taken to your accommodation. Settle in and relax before a briefing given by our representative on the Sunday evening. First thing on Monday morning you will walk to the training facility located a couple of minutes away and have your introduction. You will meet your fitness trainers, be shown around the camp and get introduced to the timetable. From there during your first personal training session, we will work out the perfect schedule for you. We advise you come prepared for training straight after your introduction, so be sure to bring your gear: shorts, sneakers, t-shirt, towel and water.
Your training schedule is a combination of sessions with a personal trainer as well as group workout sessions.
Personal Trainer Sessions
You have one 1-hour personal training session a week. Each session is designed to monitor your progress, and to guide your fitness regime so that you arrive at your desired goals. During these weekly sessions you can develop the ideal schedule, diet and supplement plan as well as give you that little extra push you might need.
You will have a mentor session with a professional personal trainer once a week including advice on nutrition and techniques for you to really get the most out of your workouts. There is an option to book extra personal training sessions locally at an extra cost.
The location in Phuket is superb and there is plenty to do in the area. The beaches are a short taxi drive away, and there are little bars and restaurants located nearby, but it’s not really a drinking culture. This is a fitness training bubble, where you will find healthy eating restaurants, fruit shake bars, spas and Thai massage shops. Heaven to ease those aching muscles.
The standard ensuite accommodation option gives you a clean, comfortable room with air conditioning, private bathroom, fridge, desk, Wi-Fi and cable TV. This modern resort hotel has free high speed internet, a nice pool and clean and comfy ensuite rooms with a balcony.
Arrival transfer from Phuket International Airport included
The meal plan (which starts on the first Monday) will be discussed during the introduction. We take care of all of your nutritional requirements during the training, and provide you with a healthy, delicious menu consisting of two meals a day from Monday to Saturday.
You are free to choose which combination of 2 meals you take between breakfast, lunch and dinner. So you will need to budget for one meal per day at the cost of between 2 - 5 EUR.
The delicious healthy options on the meal plan will help you tone up, lose weight or build muscle extremely quickly. You can buy water at the resort or the training camp.